The Wellness.Work admin dashboard is the first screen you will see every time you log into the admin portal. This is a snapshot you can see at a glance of how your program is going daily, It is meant to be viewed after content has been uploaded and your program is up and running.
From the dashboard, you will be able to navigate to all other tabs and functionalities. Starting at the top and working your way down the screen I will explain what each button does.
- Bell: This bell is your notification button as an administrator, If our company Wellness.work wants to send you a notification about an update or best practice information you will receive the notification here.
- Profile image: From here you will have your information for the company. This will include your company name, your administrator name, your location as well as current and past billing information.
- Dashboard: current screen
- Content management: Your calendar to input content for the upcoming days, weeks, or months.
- My Content Library: This is where you upload content and store that content. It is organized into 4 categories. Workouts, nutrition, best self, and challenges
- Wellness.work library: Pre-populated content from our team to yours for you to use at your discretion.
- Manage users: You can invite, manage, and view all your current members in this section.
Top black title bar
- Today’s date
- Total Team Members: Everyone who has accepted their email request and created an account to view your content
- Daily action: How much engagement you are getting from your current team members.
- Green notification button: Allows you to send instant or future notifications to your team members.
- Click HERE for a full review of how to use push notifications
Center 3 content sections
- Workouts: Daily workout content
- Nutrition: Daily nutrition content
- Best self: Daily best self content. (Misc. meditation, news articles, company news, financial information, sign up sheets, sleep, member of the month, etc.)
- Numbers on those 3 posts: The numbers are able to be clicked in order to see who they represent on the day of.
- Challenge: Your challenge section is something that you can run longer than 1 day. You can only run one challenge at a time but they can be in any of the 3 categories.
- Chart: The analytics needed to show your engagement rates for the day, week, month, and year.
- Need help: The need help button will open up an email to send directly to our team to answer any questions you may have.